Saturday, December 4, 2010

The first 4 Days


Day 1: I think I did pretty well today. I definitely could have done better, but I am pretty amazed that I drank 64oz of water today. WOOT!! Hopefully, I can keep this up.

Day 2: I went over my calorie limit (by 600 cal) today but gosh darn, I was hungry! I don't know how I'm going to lose any weight if I eat tons of calories. I will have to work out like crazy!

Day 3: I did MUCH better today! I am very proud of myself.

Day 4: I am 4 days into my Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, Fiber One, Special K foods only diet. Between all of the sodium I intake and the 64 oz of water I drink a day, I look like I'm 3 months pregnant! I hope I see some weight loss soon.

0 comments:

Eating, Cooking, and Excersing Myself Thin   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP